Tuesday 9 April 2013

Collection 2000 Cream Puff ~ Lip creams

I recently re-discovered the collection 2000 cream puff lip creams. I just really wanted to wear a pink lip and when rummaging in my lip draw I came across it and suddenly remembered how much I love this product. Last summer (no exaggeration) I wore this every single day.

So here is a swatch of the pink one that is my favourite, in the shade 'Cotton Candy'. This colour is a really nice soft pink. Though what I love about this product is that they are really buildable. You can make the colour really soft or really vibrant just by     applying them differently.

 The swatch here shows my other cream puff in the shade 'Powder Puff' This colour is a nude colour and is a great alternative to wearing a concealer or foundation on your lips. You could also use this as a base before applying a colour to make the colour more bold. To be honest I really don't know what I was thinking when I bought this product (in this shade), I am way too pale to pull this off. Though I have gotten my use out of it as I have used it in many of my videos. I can't say I didn't like it as it is the same formula to the 'Cotton Candy' shade though just personally the colour was all wrong for me. For a nude I thought: it wasn't orangie, it didn't dry out my
lips, it looked really natural and it was really pigmented. So I think this would
 be worth a go if you like a nude lip.
Here is a swatch of both of the shades I own side by side.













Here are the same swatches just blended out. As you can see they do blend really well.



As this product is a powder when it dries, I have actually been using it as a blush. It blends really well. I just put a few dots in a diagonal line on my cheek and then blend. You could even use a kabuki brush. I have found that the colour of 'cotton candy' is literally identical to the powder blush from natural collection in the shade 'pink cloud' that I have been adoring recently. So the cream puff could be a replacement, especially if I am travelling as it is smaller and is a 2 in 1.


Please follow my blog on BlogLovin to stay up to date with my posts. As some of you might know the way you follow blogs on blogger is changing so this will be the only way to follow at the moment.Follow on BloglovinThank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment